ChatStat have introduced an interesting product that gives you the ability to conduct live chat with both website visitors and any of the supported IM clients (AOL, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN, GoogleTalk, and Skype) using a familiar instant messenger interface. Best of all – it’s multilingual!
They have joined forces with the machine translation software supplier LEC to create the first client interaction and IM aggregator that can translate many languages on the fly in simultaneous text conversations. The Language Translation feature expands a user’s ability to communicate in real time using as many as 16 major languages and over 150 vertical market dictionaries at the click of a button to deliver highly accurate translations. Some of the features and benefits of Chatstat are:
- Automated virtual real-time language translation.
- Current support for 16 language pairs.
- Support for up to 150 vertical market dictionaries.
- Translation Speed up to 400 characters per second.
- Operator to Operator language translation.
- Operator to Web Visitor language translation.
- Instant Messenger buddy-to-buddy language translation for 7 IM platforms
Chatstat is available at www.chatstat.com